Tuft & Needle Discount

Update to my mattress,

I wanted to update after Iā€™ve used the mattress for a few weeks. GREAT MATTRESSā€¦
It feel much better than mattress 3x the cost. Another positive is that it is very light and can be moved from room to room very easily.

I was really worried because of the relative thinness of the mattress compared to others but this sure does perform. I just hope it lasts. If anyone wants a 50$ coupon to stack on top of the mattressunderground please pm me and Iā€™ll let you know.

Hi Stillmaticbeat,

Thanks for the update ā€¦ and itā€™s good to see that things are working out so well for you with your mattress and that it seems to be a good match for you :slight_smile:

Phoenix

Unfortunately for me tuft & needle said the mattress underground discount is incompatible with the referral discount :frowning: they said they would honor the 60 day trial period though.

Hi SophiaInBoston,

Thanks for letting us know. They were honoring the stacked discount a little while ago (see here) but this may have been a mistake because in most cases the members here donā€™t allow ā€œstackingā€ two different discounts and you would need to choose the biggest one.

Phoenix

Iā€™m psyched - been seeing a lot about the ā€œSleep Exquisite Tatami Platform.ā€ Is that the best match for a T&N mattress?

Hi mrchrisrodriguez,

As long as it meets Tuft & Needle criteria here then it would certainly be a suitable choice.

Whether itā€™s the ā€œbestā€ choice for you would be a preference issue and would depend on how you liked it compared to any other options you were considering.

Phoenix

Yes, they confirmed that it is a change in policy as of this month.