Tyndall Pedic mattresses (local business-sold in NC) anyone have one of their mattresses?

Anyone with experience with this local mattress dealer?
We have tried lying on the mattresses in the store. Liked the “Resolution” with high density memory foam.
But $3379 for King mattress with foundation.
May be too costly for us.

Would like to know if anyone has had a good/bad experience with this mattress…Help!

Hi 23114jan,

[quote]Anyone with experience with this local mattress dealer?
We have tried lying on the mattresses in the store. Liked the “Resolution” with high density memory foam.
But $3379 for King mattress with foundation.
May be too costly for us.

Would like to know if anyone has had a good/bad experience with this mattress…Help! [/quote]

The first place I would start your research is the mattress shopping tutorial here which has all the basic information, steps, and guidelines you will need to make the best possible choices … and know how and why to avoid the worst ones. It will also help you choose a mattress based on the most important parts of the “value” of a mattress purchase (see post #13 here) without needing to read mattress reviews which will tell you very little about how suitable or durable a mattress will be for you (see post #13 here) or brand shopping (see post #5 here).

I don’t believe that Tyndallpedic discloses the information you would need about the quality/density of the materials in their mattresses to make an informed purchase choice (see this article) but I would call them and find out for sure. If they (or any retailer or manufacturer) either can’t or won’t provide the information you need about the quality of their materials I would pass them by. If they will then you would be able to make more meaningful comparisons to other mattresses and it may be worth including them in your research.

If you let me know your city or zip code I’d also be happy to let you know about any of the better options I’m aware of in your area.

Phoenix

I live in the Charlotte, NC area. 28277 and 28105 are closest zip codes

Hi 23114jan,

The better options or possibilities I’m aware of in the Charlotte, NC area (subject to following all the steps in the tutorial post of course) are listed in post #2 here.

THANKS!
felt rushed to make a quick decision due to the Labor Day “discounts” that will end tomorrow.

I appreciate your help!

Hi 23114jan,

Most of the better retailers and manufacturers will have regular prices every day of the year that will be better value than most of the “fake sale prices” around major holidays at most of the mainstream stores that are only meant to create a false sense of urgency (see post #5 here and post #6 here along with #5 in the guidelines here).

Phoenix