Urgent need help...Latex Toppers another seller! Concerned

Hi Bunny1999,

You are asking a lot of questions that are somewhat “random” and don’t seem to be particularly meaningful and/or don’t seem to be helping you to find what you are looking for. You also don’t appear to be reading some of my replies or the information on the site.

If you read their site or talk with them you will see they have a choice of 4 ILD’s, 3 different types or blends of latex, and two different layer thicknesses. That would cover the large majority of people’s needs.

There are also no “standard” definitions or consensus of opinions for firmness ratings and different manufacturers can rate their mattresses very differently than others so a mattress that one manufacturer rates as being a specific firmness could be rated very differently by another manufacturer. Different people can also have very different perceptions of firmness and softness compared to others as well and a mattress that feels firm for one person can feel like “medium” for someone else or even “soft” for someone else (or vice versa) depending on their body type, sleeping style, physiology, their frame of reference based on what they are used to, and their individual sensitivity and perceptions. There are also different types of firmness and softness that different people may be sensitive to that can affect how they “rate” a mattress as well (see post #15 here) so different people can also have very different opinions on how two mattresses compare in terms of firmness as well and some people may rate one mattress as being firmer than another and someone else may rate them the other way around. This is all relative and very subjective and is as much an art as a science.

I think this has been answered in my previous replies and the information I’ve linked. It’s not any better than another topper that uses the same type and blend of latex and has a similar cover.

You heard wrong (see this article and post #10 here).

The foam or materials above the coils are usually the weakest link of a mattress … not the innerspring itself.

The price of a mattress has little to nothing to do with durability and they certainly wouldn’t last forever … and they may not even last as long as some mattresses that are 1/4 the price or less.

Phoenix