Wedge topper or pillow: length and material

I need to get a wedge pillow or topper. Should I get a shorter pillow or a full length topper? I also want something safe. I can find a latex wedge pillow. But for a full length topper, I can only find certipur foam. So what should I get? Shorter (24") or long (75")?

Hi sueinboulder.

Welcome to our Mattress Forum. :slight_smile:

You mentioned you need a wedge pillow or topper. Is that correct, or are you looking for both items?

Could you provide a little more context as to the intended purpose (reflux, support due to an injury, etc)? If you’re interested, there is some very good information about choosing a topper in post #2 here and the topper guidelines and other posts it links to.

Looking forward to your reply.
NikkiTMU

For reflux.

I ended ordering a wedge (not a wedge topper) and made out of CertiPUR-US®

I am still open to suggestions about something longer and/or latex. I have a latex topper made out of latex core pieces in a fabric holder, which was cheaper than a solid pad. I have been happy with it.

Hi sueinboulder.

I’m glad you’ve found a great option! In my experience, a wedge pillow does the job and it has the benefit that it’s much easier and generally less expensive to replace if needed. Some people like the wedge topper combo for a more “gradual” feeling slope or to use it for foot elevation or to prop the entire mattress by placing it underneath.

NikkiTMU