Welcome to our forum

Hi nancydlw,

You may have read this already but there is an extensive analysis and some of my thoughts and information about the Saatva mattresses in post #1 here. A forum search on Saatva (you can just click this) will bring up more information and feedback about them as well.

I would also make sure that you’ve read the tutorial here which has all the basic information, steps and guidelines that can help you make the best possible choices … and know how to avoid the worst ones and make more meaningful comparisons between mattresses. It also includes links to some of the better online choices I’m aware of if you are considering buying a mattress online.

I certainly wouldn’t hesitate to mention what you have been considering to Jeff (or any good retailer or manufacturer you are working with). He will always give you good feedback about any mattress he knows about (regardless of whether he sells it or not) and he may have some thoughts about Saatva that he can share (I know that he is aware of them).

I would certainly agree that a visit to Jeff and Matt-to-go would be well worthwhile before making a purchase decision :slight_smile:

Phoenix