What do you think about the Sapira Mattress?

Hi,

It seems like it has a quality build, although I didn’t like the transition layer of foam they used as it seems one layer of lower density. Other than that it looks like high quality but quite expensive.

Also, what do you think of Purple or Saatva?

Thanks

Hi adamg,

I’m not completely familiar with this mattress, but it is from Leesa . The mattress includes 1.5" of 3.75 lb high performance “latex like” polyfoam over 1.5" of 4 lb memory foam over a pocket spring innerspring unit that has 1" of 2 lb. poly foam on top and on the bottom of the innerspring unit. The innerspring unit appears to be (from the photos on the web site) a version of the Quantum Edge from Leggett and Platt. This mattress appears to use high quality materials and there are no lower quality materials or weak links so if it is a good match for you in terms of PPP (Posture and alignment, Pressure relief, and Personal preferences) then it could worth considering, compared to any other finalists based on all the parts of your personal value equation.

Purple and Saatva have been covered extensively on the forum and you can use the search feature if you wish to pull up information about those products. As I think you’re already aware (as you’ve been on the site for a while), I don’t tell you what I think about a product, but instead give you to tools to make up your own mind.

Phoenix