What Is your own personal bed?

Hello Pheonix

I was just looking through the forums and such and obviously you’re very busy with helping out people and recommending but I just had to ask what YOUR own personal bed that you are sleeping on right now Is. Is It great quality? (who am I kidding of course It Is right?). Also anyone else Is welcome to share the bed that they have been recommended from here or at least guided to buy from here as sort of a testimony of the quality and If they like It or not.

That will be all,
g

Hi gravity,

While other people’s comments about the knowledge and service of a particular business can certainly be helpful … I would be very cautious about about using other people’s experiences or reviews on a mattress (either positive or negative) including mine as a reliable source of information or guidance about how you will feel on the same mattress or how suitable or how durable a mattress may be for you and in many if not most cases they can be more misleading than helpful because a mattress that would be a perfect choice for one person or even a larger group of people may be completely unsuitable for someone else to sleep on (see post #13 here).

There is more about the different ways to choose a suitable mattress (either locally or online) that is the best “match” for you in terms of comfort and PPP in post #2 here that can help you assess and minimize the risks of making a choice that doesn’t turn out as well as you hoped for once you actually sleep on your mattress. As you can see … choosing a mattress based on what works for other people is among the least reliable ways to choose a mattress that works well for you.

There is also more about the most important parts of the “value” of a mattress purchase in post #13 here which can help you make more meaningful quality/value comparisons between mattresses in terms of suitability (how well you will sleep), durability (how long you will sleep well), and the overall value of a mattress compared to your other finalists (based on all the parts of your personal value equation that are most important to you).

Having said that … there have been many forum members that have been curious over the years about the mattress I sleep on and you can see the details in post #4 here.

Phoenix

Oh well. Thing is i wasn’t asking to help MYSELF get one. I already have a great dreamfoam bedding bed anyways. I was just curious ;). So no need for the whole professional system that you usually tell others :P. It’s okay i should’ve at least put “im only curious” or something along those lines.

Hi gravity,

Congratulations on your new mattress!

When I reply on the forum I always keep in mind that many other people will read this topic as well so even if you are aware of the risks of choosing a mattress based on other people’s reviews or experiences (no matter who they are) … many other people that will read this topic in the future may not be and may believe that the mattress I sleep on would somehow be a good choice for them as well which is the reason that I always add the “cautions” :).

Phoenix