when do they mattress companies have a mattress sales?

I am waiting for a sale on mattresses. Is there any specific time of the year for that? I am hoping for it in January. I am specifically interested in buying a mattress from SpeepEz.
I would appreciate your knowledge about it.
Thank you,
Lina

Hi Lina,

Most of the “big sales” in the industry are fake and are more about marketing than they are about actually paying a lower price (see post #5 here). I most cases I would treat “major sales” that happen on a regular basis as more of a warning sign than as a benefit.

Better manufacturers and retailers will usually sell their mattresses for their “best price” every day of the year (and if they do have a sale it will be for a smaller discount and for a more legitimate reason than a holiday weekend) so you don’t need to wait for a sale to get their best possible price.

If you think about it … it makes no sense to overcharge customers for most of the year and only charge a reasonable price for a few days of the year. Most mattress sales are more about perception and creating a false sense of urgency and the illusion of saving money than they are about reality.

In other words … if you are dealing with a better retailer or manufacturer that sells better quality/value mattresses then one time of the year isn’t any better than another.

Phoenix