Where can I buy Flexible Polyurethane Foam made in AMERICA with high quality standards?

I want to order from foambymail (foam factory, usafoam, whatever other names and websites they come up with) but I know they aren’t a very high quality site.

I want american foam. There are many high quality foam manufacturers out there:

Hickory Springs Manufacturing; Valle Foam Industries; Carpenter; The Woodbridge Group; Flexible Foam Products; Scottdel; Foamex Innovations; Future Foam; and Vitafoam.

Why is it so hard to find their products that arent already constructed into a mattress? (I want to make my own).

I have visited phoenix post #12 where he lists ‘foamorder.com’ here (https://forum.mattressunderground.com/t/memory-foam-mattress-help)
But there is another post a year later where a man claims that they said their foam is CHINESE.

I want to purchase something close to this ( but i want to have the freedom of making the bed myself so i can change out layers when I want to):
2" 4LB memory foam
2" 5lb memory foam
6-8" high quality foam base (might even get it from USAFOAM since its the base layer unless I find something simliar elsewhere that is american.
Any help? Whats the deal w/ the foam industry?

edit///

Just contacted brooklyn bedding and they told me that Carpenter manufactures their memory foam, which if true, is really great. I plan on contacting carpenter tomorrow and verifying.

Hi sneezeallday,

Post #4 here has quite a few sources for any of the materials you may want. There may also be local foam shops that sell foam and most of these would also be able to tell you if their foam in made in North America.

Have you talked to them? As far as I know their memory foam is manufactured in China but their polyfoam is manufactured in North America. Manufacturers can change their sources though and better manufacturers will be open about the materials they use in their mattresses or supply to customers as components so all you have to do is call them and ask :slight_smile:

Phoenix