Where can I try Latex mattress in Pittsburgh PA

Hi,

I’ve checked most of the store, but could not find all-latex mattress in my area?

Any suggestion where I can find one?

According to the forum, SleepEz is a good company and I’d love to buy from them, but spending few thousands, I’d like to try it myself to make sure that Latex is what I need.

Would be nice to find a store that would be able to offer layered latex mattress in my area. I don’t mind driving a bit, but not too far.

Thanks

Hi zumba,

Yes they are one of the members here which means I think very highly of them and I believe they compete well with the best in the industry. When you talk with them on the phone you will find them to be very knowledgeable, helpful, no pressure, and patient with all your questions.

The better options and possibilities I’m aware of in the Pittsburgh area are listed in post #2 here.

There are a number of latex options in the area and the Savvy Rest mattresses are very similar component mattresses with 2 - 4 three inch layers of either Dunlop or Talalay latex and a wool quilted cotton cover.

Phoenix

Phoenix,

thanks for suggestion.

I went to “www.thenaturalsleepshop.com/index.html Retailer in Cranberry Twp. Carries Savvy Rest which is a high quality component latex mattress but is also in a premium price range so make some careful value comparisons.”

Just like SleepEz they offer layered latex, but for higher price…

Now the question “Savvy Rest” vs “SleepEz”? Any difference at all, other than the price?

Hi zumba,

Post #2 here and post #2 here and the links they include should help you compare them :slight_smile:

Phoenix