Where to Test something similar? Or to decide? Organic Latex Mattress 10000 Eastern King

Hi jcwell,

Some of the better options or possibilities I’m aware of in the State College area are in post #2 here.

There is a great deal of generic information about layering and design in the “Putting the layers together” and in the “Sleeping style, preferences, and statistics” sections of the site along with the tips and trick page here. Beyond these though … there are far too many variables to use basic statistics and turn them into a mattress design for a particular person … especially when I don’t sell any mattresses to choose from and narrow down the possibilities from thousands to two or three. I also wouldn’t have the time to have the much longer and more detailed conversations it would take to even begin to make specific suggestions. In other words … my role is to help you with how to choose and who to connect with … not what to choose and I leave all the specific suggestions and choices to more detailed conversations between you and each manufacturer who are much more familiar with their own designs than I am and whose suggestions (along with your own personal testing when possible) would be much more meaningful than any “theory at a distance” I could offer.

Phoenix