Which Brand? (and some forum trolling)

I am also confused from where to get mattresses for my new home. I have searched many online stores but not getting the right one. For which brand should i go for? Any suggestions?

Hi KarlP,

I switched your post from the “pillow thread” and started a new thread instead.

The most important part of shopping for a mattress is to first research the better outlets who have the knowledge and experience to help you make your best choices and then to start the process of choosing a mattress.

A mattress is only as good as the materials in it so which brand is of little importance. Knowing the materials in your mattress and how it is made is the only way too know which are better or worse quality and value. This article will help you avoid many of the worst choices when you are mattress shopping and will help you exclude many brands and outlets that are far more likely to make or sell lower quality and value mattresses.

The first step … besides researching better outlets … is to decide on the materials you prefer.
Post #2 here may help if you are shopping locally and post #2 here and post #2 here also have some useful guidelines (they are similar).

If you let me know the city or zip you live in … I’d be happy to let you know of any better outlets in your area I’m aware of.

Phoenix