Which is the best firm Natural / Organic Latex Contour Pillow?

I am looking to buy a Firm Latex Contour Pillow - preferably Organic or at least Natural and preferably a latex made using the Dunlop process over Talalay process since Dunlop is supposed to be less bouncier as compared to Talalay. But, all such pillows I found have bad ratings and seem to be too soft. As a side sleeper I need something firm and I prefer contour over regular shaped ones.

Does any one have any good recommendations?

Thanks,
Gary

Hi gotosri,

I noticed that you registered with your email as your username which means that automated spambots will be able to harvest your email and add you to their spam lists. If you’d like I can remove the @ and the domain after it and change your username to just gotosri (or any username you wish).

As you know a suitable pillow is an essential part of good alignment for the head and neck and upper body because the gaps between the head and the mattress and the curve of the cervical spine needs to be supported just like all other parts of the spine. Like mattresses … there are certain “needs” that depend on body type and sleeping positions but with pillows, personal preferences play a more important role because the face is much more sensitive to textures, temperature, smells, and other more subjective “feel” based properties of a pillow.

A pillow that works well for one person on a specific mattress may not be suitable for someone else with a different body type, sleeping positions, or a different mattress so it’s not really possible to make specific pillow suggestions but there is more about pillows in the pillow topic here that may be helpful.

I don’t keep a list of specific pillows because it’s outside my main area of research and there are just too many in the market to keep up with and I don’t have any personal experience with the type of pillow you are looking for but hopefully some of the members here that are sleeping on a pillow that fits your criteria will see your post and share their comments and feedback … although your experience on the same pillow may be different from theirs so I wouldn’t pay too much attention to reviews (either positive or negative).

A google search on “Dunlop latex contour pillow” will also bring up several links to pillows that seem to fit your criteria as well.

Phoenix

Thanks Phoenix for the reply and the link to the other thread.

Yes, please do remove my e-mail address from my username and please change it to Gary (if you need to make it unique, please add any numeric string at the end of it). Thx for the warning about Spam.

Gary

Hi Gary1,

“Gary” was taken so I changed your username to Gary1 so you can log in now with your new username and the password you used when you originally registered.

Phoenix

Thanks Phoenix.

Not sure if this meets your desired pillow. www.VRNaturals.com