Which Kind of Mattress do you like for your Newborn?

As a brand new parents what kind of mattress do you like for your newborn?

Hi odhora89,

Hopefully some of the members here will see your post and share their comments and preferences but in the meantime post #2 here and the topics it links to has much more information about mattresses and children and choosing materials that are “safe enough” for children and includes a number of links to the better forum posts and topics about mattress and children as well including 5 links to topics about crib mattresses that can help you decide on a crib mattress that is the best “match” for you based on your budget and all the other criteria that are most important to you.

Phoenix

Thanks for your valuable comment!I hope it will be helpful for me.

Check out the SleepEZ crib mattress.

but for my end, I recommend Colgate Eco Classica III Dual Firmness Eco-Friendly Crib Mattress.This is one of best crib ever I have seen.

Hi odhora89,

I removed the link in your post because linking to your own site is against the rules of the forum but it did cause me to look at why you would link to such a questionable site or provide the type of advice you are providing (after coming here supposedly looking for advice) and as a result of a quick google search I realized that you were linking to your own site…

When you first posted here I thought you were genuinely looking for advice but now I realize that you are only spamming SEO links to boost the rankings of a questionable site so I have disabled your account.

Phoenix