Who Can I Trust to Help Me Find A Mattress????

Hello, I have just seen this post and although it seems you have already purchased a mattress, I can answer your question easily. One cannot trust anyone in the mattress industry. Most of them do not even know anything about mattresses; they lie, cheat and have excessive high profit margins often to cover the cost of marketing their junk. I have been looking for a mattress for a long time and it is a nightmare. I thought TMU would be a good resource but since I first posted asking for helpā€¦ nothing!
Someone needs to do an expose of the industry and put the business to sleep.

Hi Annacafe.

One of my responsibilities is to ensure all forum guidelines are being followed maintain a level of civility and keep the forum posts focused and relevant. Along with this responsibility is informing forum subscribers when their posts may be violating those guidelines.

Your post violates rules 2 and 7 of our forum guidelines.

2. We encourage the posting of opinions, which of course means that people will both agree and disagree. If you are in a "disagreement" mode, keep things civil and respectful and avoid personal attacks or inflammatory posts. Disagreements are part of how we can all learn.

7. If a member has a pattern of posting meaningless, misleading, argumentative, inflammatory, disruptive, or inaccurate information that is not in context with a thread (or "trolling") ... their posts will either be edited, transferred to a single thread, deleted, or they may be warned and finally banned if necessary.

In case of doubt whether a post violates any of the forum rules ... we will tend to err on the side of caution in editing or deleting it

You are welcome to maintain your consumer subscription as long as your posts meet the forum rules in that your tone is respectful of our brand. TMU reserves the right to ban anyone who deliberately posts libelous statements resulting in community confusion and turmoil.

NikkiTMU