Wink Bed Cool Control Base

We are 4 days in on our new Wink Bed and Cool Control Base. I was curious if there are any reviews on the base. My husband is a ‘hot’ sleeper and he truly is loving it. It works great!! It’s actually amazing, to say the least, so we are very pleased so far.

The bed is a bit firm for me but I am going to give it a few weeks to see if my body gets adjusted to a new bed. Will update as the weeks progress.

I am curious of anyone has information on the return policy for the base? Or if anyone else has purchased the base and has any feedback to share?

Great site, BTW. Not sure why this didn’t come up in our search prior to our purchase :slight_smile:

Hi dumplin12,

Welcome to the Mattress Forum!:slight_smile:

Congratulations on your new mattress! :cheer:

Your mattress should gradually soften up a bit, as it loses some of its “false firmness” during the first few months of use.

You can see some comments about Winkbeds in post #2 here and in post #2 here (along with many of the other “simplified choice” mattresses). A forum search on winkbed (you can just click the link) will also bring up more comments and feedback about it as well. The CoolControl base is a foundation with fans built into it that will flow air through four tubes into a WinkBeds mattress, helping to create a cooler or warmer feeling within the mattress. Regarding exchanges, the mattress is all that is discussed on their web site. I’d suggest a phone call directly to WinkBeds for complete information about potentially returning the CoolControl base and if that it allowed.

Phoenix