Wolf Corp Mattresses

Has anyone ever had any experience with Wolf Corp’s mattresses? We tried their Tranquility Plush today and it was really nice. I wanted to do my due diligence by asking this wonderful community first if anyone has had any experience with them.

We got a Tuft & Needle mattress for free from a friend that works there and it’s way too firm for us. We tried a foam topper and apparently foam anything just isn’t for us. We had a queen but since the T&F was going to be free we went with a king. Bought box springs, and a new bed. So, we’re kind of committed to a king at this point. Anyway, like I said before, we liked the Wolf mattress and wanted to hear anyone’s thoughts. Thanks!

Wolf’s site is kind of plan. It can be found here.

Hi checker15,

Welcome to the Mattress Forum! :slight_smile:

I personally don’t have any experience with this mattress (it is a “bedinabox” style product), and Wolf doesn’t list it on their web site, so until you can find out information listed here so you can compare the quality of the materials and components to the durability guidelines here to make sure there are no lower quality materials or weak links in a mattress that would be a cause for concern relative to the durability and useful life of a mattress, I wouldn’t consider purchasing this, or any other, product.

And while other people’s comments about the knowledge and service of a particular business can certainly be very helpful, I would be cautious about using anyone else’s suggestions, experiences or reviews on a specific mattress (either positive or negative) as a reliable source of information or guidance about how you will feel on the same mattress or how suitable or how durable a mattress may be for you. In many if not most cases they can be more misleading than helpful because a mattress that would be a perfect choice for one person or even a larger group of people in terms of comfort, firmness, and PPP may be completely unsuitable for someone else to sleep on (even if they are in a similar weight range). In other words, reviews or other people’s experiences in general won’t tell you much if anything about the suitability, quality, durability, or “value” of a mattress for any particular person (see post #13 here).

If you find out the specifications, I’ll be happy to provide better commentary upon the product.

Phoenix