Wool Mattress Topper Choices

Hi Mark in Texas,

You are once again on the edge of breaking the forum rules and would caution you once again to read them.

Your last post is more about personalities than issues and this is not the place for “bickering” or making the members here the topic of your post.

Phoenix

PS: I’ve deleted your reply to this post as well since it wasn’t relevant to this topic and the thread has wandered far enough off topic.

from your deleted post …

I’ve refunded your donation as requested.

Phoenix, so your saying that that member’s passive aggressive insult wasn’t directed at me and I don’t have a right to defend myself or my choices? You out to shut down my opinions. Hell, donated to this site. I want my money back neener neener.

Look, if you want to play favorites and play some double standard game, then please make a move - either lighten up on the need to censor/control or just ban me and let’s be done with it. I got what I want out of it, and you will continue to get what you want.

You alleged that I was promoting certain vendors. I think you got fingered from a competitor to shut me up. I’m not the one starting threads about how great Spindletop or one of the other vendors is. :sick: https://forum.mattressunderground.com/t/three-cheers-for-spindle-mattress

What are you doing?

Mark

Your censorship of my posts is more relevant than refunding a measly $20 donation Phoenix. That refund comment was made in jest, and you know it.

My rebuttal was relevant, but, after all, it is your site.

Enjoy…