Worried about potentially high Casper returns before buying my parents a new bed

Hi TorontoCT,

Companies don’t normally release reliable or accurate information about their return rate so there is really no way to know for sure what the “real” numbers are and any numbers that you read about would be pure speculation or “marketing spin”.

A companies return rate based on “comfort” issues also wouldn’t be a meaningful number to use as a basis to choose a mattress anyway.

There is also more information about Saatva and many of the other simplified choice mattresses in post #2 here and a forum search on Saatva (you can just click the link) will also bring up more comments and feedback about them as well.

While Saatva would be a “better than average” quality/value choice compared to many of the mainstream mattresses made by the major manufacturers (which are a low bar to use for a comparison and which I would avoid completely) … some of the materials they are using are less durable than I would be comfortable with and for most people they wouldn’t be in the same “quality/value” range as many of the other options that use higher quality and more durable materials and foam layers that most of the members here would know about as a result of the information on this site. I would also be cautious about making a purchase based on some of “marketing exaggerations” on their site.

Phoenix