Yankee Mattress in Agawam, MA

I bought a mattress from Yankee Mattress in 2013, we have been happy with it, it was the Yarmouth model that they no longer make. I am looking to change to a King and I will put my Queen Yarmouth in the guest room.

First I wanted to know if Yankee Mattress was still affiliated with this Forum? I thought I read this forum might get a discount.

Second I was curious if anyone has feedback on the “Nantucket” model? We prefer more of a plush mattress, my concern is many feel good when you test them, that is very important, but so is build quality and making sure that comfort is going to last.

Thank you so much!!!

@Homer12 - I just checked and Yankee Mattress is not currently listed as a Trusted Member of TMU. Sorry that I can’t be of more help regarding their specific models.

Best regards,

• Bill

Thank you for the reply!!

I looked at the list and I didn’t see them either, a quick search shows they used to be on the list, I’m curious why they wouldn’t be any longer.

They are local and convenient for me.

Hi Homer12.

Welcome to our Mattress Forum! :slight_smile:

Yankee Mattress used to be a member of the TMU a few years back. Something like this is oftentimes a business decision which in their case was connected with the manufacturing of custom mattresses for specific needs and with major website changes.

Subject to confirming that the components within the mattress you are considering from Yankee (or anywhere else) meet the quality/value guidelines here for your BMI, (see this article ). They can certainly be a good source for purchasing a mattress. Being a local business with a showroom has the great advantage of consumers’ ability to test any mattress they consider and making in-person comparisons. Typically, in-store testing has the best rate of success in terms of finding the best fit.

Best of luck with your purchase.
Phoenix

Thank you so much!!!