Z Malouf Pillows

Hey misterawesome,

You are very welcome, thanks for the post.

The Z Malouf pillows are good quality, but I believe the SOL latex is pillow is Talalay latex made by Talalay Global, and many people would argue this pillow would be better than Malouf. Malouf’s latex mfgr. partner in China is very good and they make a lot of product variations, but there is no data to say its “latex pillow” is better quality than the SOL.

Be careful on the Mattress Firm Hi-Loft plush latex pillow. I could not find the exact link for this pillow, but if its Talalay made by Talalay Global, and they chose the “plush” version, this would most likely be too soft for a side sleeper. Talalay Global makes three firmnesses, plush medium, and firm. It’s the Talalay “medium” density that is best suited for side sleepers. The firm Talalay is not sold very often and may be a bit too firm.

There are some comments about the K-lex pillow on this K-Lex pillow thread. I also checked out the website and this looks to be in the similar construction and category as the shredded latex pillows.

As I have mentioned before, pillows are a very personal choice for people and even though I personally “love” the Talalay medium pillow, it could very well be too springy for you…one can never tell for sure.

Thanks again, and let us know if you have any other questions or comments.

Sensei