Zenith Augusta Firm by SleepHarmony

Was wondering if you had any information on the Zenith Augusta Firm by SleepHarmony, sorry the Category is wrong, it wouldn’t let me change it for some reason.

We have a discount to get a Queen size for $1000 which we liked it a lot in terms of Pressure and Support but was worried if it had any weak spots.

The make up is:

3" Core Elite Memory Foam ventilated with TruGel tm Glaze on top
1" Gentle Support Transition Foam, convoluted with edge support
7" Synergy Support System (individually wrapped steel coils)
1" Body Support Base Foam

Anyway, I was hoping you might have access to more information and help be able to determine whether or not this is a good deal.

Hi mckenny37,

Thank you for visiting The Mattress Underground™. We hope the holiday season is bringing you good health and peace.

No problem I can easily adjust the category.

As SleepHarmony is not a Trusted Member of The Mattress Underground, we are not in a position to speak with confidence about the company, its products, quality, etc. SleepHarmony is a name unfamiliar to TMU, and a straightforward Google search for the product did not reveal any relevant information about the materials used in the mattress. SleepHarmony is a name being used for a line of mattresses by GlideAway Corporation, a reputable supplier of metal frames, bed bases and similar products.
• The manufacturer is not providing any meaningful information or specifications that would help determine if the Hybrid memory foam mattress Augusta 12" is a good quality product. A mattress is only as good as the quality and durability materials inside it regardless of the name of the manufacturer on the label or the deal is that offered, so I would always make sure that you find out the information listed here so you can compare the quality of the materials and components to the durability guidelines here to make sure there are no lower quality materials or weak links in a mattress that would be a cause for concern relative to the durability and useful life of a mattress before making any purchase.
• This is the part of your research that you can’t see or “feel” and assessing the durability and useful life of a mattress depends on knowing the specifics of its construction and the type and quality of the materials
• The price would be competitive if the componentry of the product would have made from quality components and the manufacturer is experienced and well established.

• While I can certainly help with “how” to choose … It’s not possible to determine if this is a good deal or recommend either a mattress, manufacturers/retailers, or combinations of materials or components because the first “rule” of mattress shopping is to always remember that you are the only one that can feel what you feel on a mattress and there are too many unknowns, variables, and personal preferences involved that are unique to each person to use a formula or for anyone to be able to predict or make a specific suggestion or recommendation about which mattress or combination of materials and components or which type of mattress would be the best “match” for you in terms of “comfort”, firmness, or PPP (Posture and alignment, Pressure relief, and your own Personal preferences) or how a mattress will “feel” to you or compare to another mattress based on specs (either yours or a mattress), sleeping positions, health conditions, or “theory at a distance” that can possibly be more reliable than your own careful testing (hopefully using the testing guidelines in step 4 of the tutorial) or your own personal sleeping experience (see post #2 here ).

As the new section TALK TO THE EXPERTS on the Mattress Underground is now open you can reach out for guidance to any of our Expert Members. Clicking on an Expert Questions & Answers article you will be able to post a question and discuss it with a particular expert. This will create a new topic which will be accessible both on OUR FORUM and through the Expert Member Section.

(Note: Only a few Experts are at the moment fully functional and able to answer questions but we are working at adding new Experts and areas of expertise and also more features to make the navigation easier and)

I look forward to hear what you decide

Phoenix