zippered quilted with foam mattress encasement

I am searching for a soft, zippered, quilted with polyfoam mattress encasement for my latex layers. I do not want the quilted wool ones or the stretch knit types. I would like the feel of a traditional quilted top that would provide a touch of softness and pressure relief. I see that some companies use them with latex, such as Spindle, (I believe they use a 3/4 soy foam?), but can’t find one for my 11" layers. I am using a thicker down alternative mattress pad right now that is ok but I need to buy an encasement. I just have the bottom and sides of my original purchased encasement with the top of the layers covered with just a knit topper cover. Then, I have the pad and sheet. Does anyone know who sells this type of encasement with a zipper?

Thanks

Hi Diane37,

The component post here includes the better cover sources I’m aware of. The last link in the cover section to http://mattresscover.com/ may be worth talking to.

It may also be worth asking some of the manufacturers who use the types of covers you are looking for in their own mattresses if they can sell you one of their covers in a suitable thickness.

Phoenix