$100 off $500+ Tuft & Needle Purchase - AMEX Credit Card Holders

We received our mattress early last week. The first night we slept on it, we were waking up a lot more than normal and with back/neck pain. This was not a good sign, but I decided to try it for a week before making any decisions. Every night we’ve had it we have woken up often to switch positions and with significant pain in our neck and back. Needless to say, we will be requesting a refund for the mattress as it is too firm for our liking. Switched back to our old mattress last night and I actually overslept an hour. We will be looking for something similar in comfort to our old mattress, but not sure when we will make the purchase.

Hi chasewalker,

I’m sorry to hear that your mattress isn’t working out as well as you hoped for but as you know there isn’t one mattress or firmness level that works well for everyone and it’s great to see that you had the foresight to choose an online mattress that has a good return policy.

Thanks for taking the time to share your comments and feedback.

Phoenix

I’ve been looking at this mattress for a while now. This discount is what has pushed me to the buying point!

Hi zrbarnes,

Congratulations on your new mattress as well :slight_smile:

I’m also looking forward to finding out how you like it once you’ve received it and have had the chance to sleep on it for a bit.

Phoenix

I’ll be sure to do that.

We are upgrading from a queen, so the mattress is only part of the equation… Going to have to find a suitable frame now, hopefully something with built in storage underneath.

Hi srbarnes,

The links in this reply may be helpful :slight_smile:

Phoenix

not sure if it is mentioned but once you add the coupon to your amex card and make the purchase you get an email confirmation within minutes from amex saying congrats on saving the $100. or at least I did. fyi…

My mattress Shipped Monday and was at my door Wednesday. It is on the firm side but that’s what I like. I normally wake up a few times a night and always thought it was because I had to use the restroom but since I’ve had this mattress I’ve slept through the night without getting up. I normally have a bit of irritation in my lower back but I haven’t experienced that either. So far I absolutely love this mattress. And they have been great to deal with. Response for my discount as part of this forum was answered in less than an hour. I’m quite happy so far. I’ll update after a bit more time passes.

Hi Goldenboost1990,

Thanks for taking the time to share your initial comments and feedback … I appreciate it :slight_smile:

Phoenix

Agreed - thanks for the info!

Hi body9599,

I’m not clear what you are agreeing with but welcome to the forum … and I’m glad the information here has been helpful.

Phoenix

In for a T&N King because of this. We’ll see how it goes.

Hi maxinfo,

Congratulations on your new mattress as well :).

Like the other members here that have purchased it … I’m also looking forward to your comments and feedback once you’ve received it and have had the chance to sleep on it for a bit.

Phoenix

I just made my purchase. I got an email immediately from Amex saying that I had used the $100 offer. So the whole process looks pretty seamless.

I’ll email now to request the 6.5% membership discount and then review it when it arrives.

Hi LiamNY,

Congratulations on your new mattress :slight_smile:

Like the other members here that have purchased the Tuft & Needle I think you are making a good quality/value choice and I’m also looking forward to your comments and feedback when you’ve received it and have had the chance to try it out as well.

Phoenix

I want to buy a new queen size. How good is T&N mattress’s movability after opening the package? Need to move in 2 months, but don’t want to miss this offer.

Hi liaozhongchao,

You are certainly considering a good quality/value choice but I’m not sure how to define “movability”.

You won’t be able to recompress the mattress and fit it into its original packaging so you would need to move it as a fully expanded mattress but it shouldn’t be difficult for two people to carry and to transport if you put it inside a queen size mattress box or if you cover it carefully with a mattress bag or plastic to keep it from getting dirty. You can also see how much their queen size mattress weighs here.

Phoenix

Thank you. Yes, I was hoping that it could be recompressed into a small box. But after chatting with T&N’s customer service members, I was a little bit disappointed.
Nonetheless, I just ordered my queen size mattress. Hopefully they will honor the member discount.

Hi liaozhongchao,

Congratulations on your new mattress :slight_smile:

All you need to do is call or email Tuft & Needle after a purchase to let them know you are a member of the forum here and they will credit the discount to the card that you used for the purchase within a few days.

I’m looking forward to your comments and feedback once you’ve received it and have had the chance to sleep on it.

Phoenix

Thank you Phoenix!

I do have a question. Regarding the firmness of the mattress, how is T&N comparing to Alexander Signature (The Sparrow Signature Hybrid Mattress - Nest Bedding – Nest Bedding®)? I am moving to my new home in 6 months, and I will have a king in master bedroom. The queen will go to guest room. So I will be mattress shopping again. I saw The Sleep Sherpa ranked the Alexander Signature No.1. It comes with firm, medium, and plush. I am hoping to take the 6-month T&N “test sleeping” as a reference in order to help me decide which firmness I really want.