$100 off $500+ Tuft & Needle Purchase - AMEX Credit Card Holders

Hi blastrunescape,

Congratulations on your new mattress :slight_smile:

As you probably know from your reading here … while other people’s comments about the knowledge and service of a particular business can certainly be very helpful … I would be very cautious about about using other people’s experiences or reviews on a mattress (either positive or negative) as a reliable source of information or guidance about how you will feel on the same mattress or how suitable or how durable a mattress may be for you and in many if not most cases they can be more misleading than helpful because any mattress that would be a perfect choice for one person or even a larger group of people may be completely unsuitable for someone else to sleep on (see post #13 here).

I’m looking forward to your comments and feedback once you’ve received it and have had the chance to sleep on it for a bit.

Phoenix

First time registering, long time lurker. I discovered TMU last year when I began looking for a new mattress. I decided to wait until this year and now will finally begin my first of three mattresses purchase. My first stop will be a Tuft & Needle for a queen size. Hopefully it will be a good match.

Thanks Phoenix, for a great resource of information you made available for us to read.

Thanks for the post, I’m about to order now. Hopefully, 6.5% discount will come along with AMEX and mattress is as good as the reviews here suggest. Looking for a firmer mattress.

Hi Punjabi,

While other people’s comments about the knowledge and service of a particular business can certainly be very helpful … I would be very cautious about about using other people’s experiences or reviews on a mattress (either positive or negative) as a reliable source of information or guidance about how you will feel on the same mattress or how suitable or how durable a mattress may be for you and in many if not most cases they can be more misleading than helpful because any mattress that would be a perfect choice for one person or even a larger group of people may be completely unsuitable for someone else to sleep on (see post #13 here).

The Tuft & Needle certainly uses good quality and durable materials and there are no weak links in the mattress in terms of durability so you certainly made a good quality/value choice but of course the only way to know how well you will sleep on a mattress will be based on your own personal experience.

Most importantly … congratulations on your new mattress :slight_smile:

I’m looking forward to your comments and feedback once you’ve received it and have had the chance to sleep on it for a bit.

Phoenix

Mine was delivered today, I had purchased two twin sizes to get the Amex credit but halfway through shipping, my sister changed her mind and I asked Fedex to return it to T&N so hopefully I don’t lose the Amex credit as that was the incentive for me to finally pull the trigger.

Hi morabito,

I hope so too and it may be worthwhile calling Tuft & Needle to see if they can tell you what will happen with your AMEX discount.

Phoenix

Thanks for the info. I was already planning to go for a Tuft & Needle when I move apartments at the end of October.

I only discovered this forum today and it’s saved me $139.

Hi LiamNY,

I’m glad the site could help you … and congratulations on your new mattress as well :slight_smile:

Phoenix

I plan to get this matress too

Hi matman,

You are certainly looking at a good quality/value choice and I hope you have the chance to share your comments and feedback once you pull the trigger and have had a chance to try it out.

Phoenix

Thanks for the heads up! I’m in the market for a mattress and this has been on my radar. With this price, it can’t be beat!

Thanks for the info. This is a great deal.

Hi wjherma and jjevans,

Congratulations to both of you on your new mattresses as well :slight_smile:

Phoenix

great deal, thanks!

Hi geniusofthecrowd,

Congratulations on your new mattress as well :slight_smile:

Phoenix

This is a good deal. Thanks for the heads up!

Hi lenovooutlet0930,

Assuming that you’ve decided to pull the trigger and are purchasing the Tuft & Needle … congratulations on your new mattress as well :slight_smile:

Phoenix

Taking the plunge on this mattress. Very excited.

Hi microstructure,

Congratulations on your new mattress as well :slight_smile:

I’m also looking forward to any comments or feedback you have the chance to share once you’ve had the chance to sleep on it.

Phoenix

Thanks for the heads up.