2000 twin mattresses

We are looking for a cost-effective supplier for 2,000 twin mattresses annually.

We are also looking for mattress recyclers throughout the U.S.

Hi CFS and welcome to the Mattress Underground.
I have forwarded your query to the appropriate source. Would you mind elaborating on your definition of cost-effective twin mattresses and are you asking about folks who recycle old mattress for other purposes, or recyclers who want to sell recycled mattresses.
Your post was not very clear as to what you are looking for.
Norm

We have just begun our search. We need a low cost solution with decent quality. We will be buying the mattress for a donation.

Recycling is a separate need for stained mattresses received by donation.

We might consider refurbished mattresses to purchase.

Is this local to one geographic area, nationwide, international, the information seens a little vague. Is this a state, federal or private sector. There are many ways to get donated mattresses. Many BnB offer ###day trials and suggest folks to donate mattresses to local charities, that dont work out within 60-120 dates, practically brand new mattresses, that would made excellent donations rather than non environmentally friendly dump occupants. The Mattress UnderGround prides itself on being transparent as go its Trusted Members. We would expect no less with anyone or entity we recommend or interact with.

We work throughout North America primarily, but also Central America. We are new to the forum and do not know how this works.
We source donations and low cost purchases purchases for charity.

This specific charity is in North Carolina, but we have similar requests from Cleveland, Pittsburgh, Chicago, Cincinnati, Toronto , Biloxi, and Northern, CA currently.

That sounds like a wonderful cause. If you want some information to be kept confidential, you can always PM @Maverick. As you might imagine we get many types of inquiries, some legit and some not so much. Our Trusted Members (retailers, manufactures, experts) tend to be very philanthropic, helpful and a great resource of knowledge within the industry.

If you have a specific action plan in mind, we can always reach out to our TM’s. While a majority of them are high quality product oriented, there are some that offer, budget and value friendly products, which tend to be in a different class of product than those you would find out there in the mass big box marketplace. What our TM’s may call value, the big box call premium, and charge for it. For many of those TM’s it is about putting out a good quality product, despite a lower price range (of course everyone’s definition of that might vary). As mentioned, the TM’s pride themselves in their transparency of product, quality, and reputation.

Thank you for the additional input and information.

Norm (aka Maverick)

@Maverick , Thanks Norm, I look forward to any guidance we can get, beyond donations, we are looking for a source to buy mattresses so we can fill all of the needs.
Recycling in various locations is also an issue.
In general terms, we help charity navigate the supply chain.

1 Like

What is a budget that you are looking at? What time period are you looking for ## per month, all at once? As needed?

@Maverick
200 per month. No specific budget. They need to purchase, so I am trying to get them the best price.

1 Like

Hybrid, all foam, traditional style, or whatever fits into the budget.

Send any options you believe will be a good fit, thanks.

Hopefully, one of our Trusted Members will chime in, but unless they know what type of price range per mattress that is being sought, I dont think we will get much action. Hopefully some will respond. The Trusted Members of this site are the ones who manufacture or sell mattresses. Some of the trusted members make all foam, mattresses, some do hybrids, others do traditional mattress styles. The all foam latex mattresses are going to be the most expensive generally speaking. So, I am not certain they will be a fit for what you are looking for, until you provide them with a budget per mattress. They are fairly busy folks so, I would not expect any type of bidding or blind proposals.

Thank you for your help

CFS sources InKind donations for charities throughout the U.S.
We manage logistics.
We provide paperwork and get your donation noticed on social media.
We provide all documents for tax advantages.
We move large inventory weekly.
We work with 3Pl and meet all deadlines.