70% of the contact area is at near zero contact pressure

What do you think? The idea sounds good !

http://kinops.com/english/solutions#nuba

Hi Polyphasicsleep,

I don’t really know enough about it and I don’t have any personal experience with the technology or know others who do to really form any meaningful opinions about it yet. I certainly like the idea of any technology that can help with PPP (Posture and alignment, Pressure relief, and Personal preferences) and is made from durable materials that will maintain their properties over the longer term and sold at a reasonable price.

The basic idea of zoning is certainly valid and they are an interesting idea in theory although “near zero contact pressure” is impossible in an environment that includes gravity as a reality so I’m assuming that they are referring to equalized pressure distribution rather than zero pressure.

One of the members of the site that read your post also sent me this information that may be of interest as well

In the end … the only way to know whether any technology that is used as one of the components in a specific mattress design is a good “match” for you in terms of PPP with any certainty will be your own personal testing or sleeping experience on the mattress.

Phoenix