A thanks for the work

I’ve been lurking these forums now for about a month now, looking for a topper for my fiancee’s bed that is causing some shoulder joint pain since I spend majority of time on side. When I first started looking I wanted to find something that would soften up the bed but not be hot (hot sleeper and fiancee not). First I was looking at the cheap kinds of toppers since we are going to be in the process of buying our 1st home this summer but everything looked to be hot toppers. Then I stumbled upon Latex beds and in return stumbled upon this site.

So I just wanted to say thanks to everyone especially Phoenix for all the hard work on educating the public with so much useful info on bedding.

Also, I wanted to give a shout out to Chuck at Dreamfoam Bedding with providing answers to my questions on their 3’ topper in such a quick manner. Excellent!

So I think i found the topper i want to try from Dreamfoam and hopefully it works out for the best. If it does then after the house purchase there will probably be 3 full Latex beds looked at for purchasing.

Keep up the great work!!!

Hi whorfster,

Thank you for the kind words :slight_smile:

Phoenix

I’d like to second this thought.

Read quite a bit from this site and wanted to thank you for the time and effort you put in. It helped narrow my decision quite a bit and eventually lead me to latex beds and then dreamfoam on amazon.

Also, I should mention that Chuck was quite helpful in my purchase, also.

Hi nairbleeto,

I’m glad the site could help you … and most importantly of all … congratulations on your new mattress :slight_smile:

Like so many others here I think you made a great choice.

Phoenix