Adjustable Base with Latex Mattress

Hi hoyt.

All the adjustable beds are good quality and reliable and some manufacturers are assembling their power foundations in the USA but most of their products are using imported components (or at least the motors). I don’t keep a list of companies that assemble their products in the USA vs importing the power foundations already assembled, this is a question that you can ask each of the retailers/manufacturers you are considering or you can ask some of the experts of our site who have their main area of expertize in foundations and adjustable beds.

There is more information about choosing an adjustable bed in post #3 here and the main adjustable bed topic that it links to that can help you choose an adjustable bed based on price vs features comparisons and also includes some retailers that you can use as good sources of information about the features of the adjustable beds they carry and as pricing references as well (in post #6in the main adjustable bed topic). Of course there are many other sources as well and prices can change on a regular basis so I would also include some internet searching in your research. I would also keep in mind that online advertised prices are often price controlled so make sure you call the stores you are considering to find out their best prices rather than just looking at websites.

I would consider all the major adjustable bed manufacturers to be closely comparable in terms of reliability so I would use price and feature comparisons to choose between them.

I would also give some careful consideration to the type of features that you may find useful over a longer period of time because some of the features they offer may seem very “enticing” when you are shopping but some people may find that they don’t use them as much as they thought they would once the novelty has worn off.

There are also some comments about extended warranties for adjustable beds in this topic that may be helpful.

The adjustable bed thread here has some examples and comparisons of some of the more common types and manufacturers of adjustable beds and some sources for each that you can use as a “value reference” for a purchase. If you don’t want to drive 75+ miles then you ca consider some of our online site members who ship power bases include: [br]

Dormio

Flexus

FloBeds

Foam Sweet Foam

Mattress To Go

Mattresses.net

Memory Foam Comfort

Nest Bedding Adjustable Base

Reverie

Rocky Mountain Mattress

SleepEZ

Sleeping Organic

I look forward to hear what you may decide.

Phoenix