Adjustable Base

Hi wellborn2001,

[quote]Post #2 here[/quote] has some suggestions that may be helpful with a mattress that is initially too firm but I would spend a little more time on the mattress before making any changes to give the layers and materials a little longer to break in. This is especially true if just unzipping and removing the top of the mattress cover made a significant difference.

I don’t think you will need two additional toppers and there are some topper guidelines in post #2 here and the posts it links to that may be helpful but the first step I would always suggest is a conversation with the manufacturer because they have much more experience with their mattresses and the specifics of their materials and combinations and helping to “match” them to their customers than anyone else. It may be that you need “just a touch to a little” bit of extra softness and even something like the Lanoodles topper may make a significant difference for you.

Two of the most common mistakes when people begin to make changes is “overcorrecting” and and not giving each combination enough time and if removing the cover made such a bit difference it may be that you need some “fine tuning” that involves a much smaller change than you may suspect.

Phoenix