Adjustable Bases 2023

Are there any sites that do fair ratings of adjustable bases? I’m stuck between the Sven&Son Platinum, Rize Contemporary IV and Leggett and Platt Prodigy LBR+.

Glenn
Dallas, TX

Hi Glenn,

Ooh, that’s a tough one. You can definitely find reviews in our own forum by searching the forum by keyword, but that’s obviously not going to give you a side by side.

Is there something specific you’re looking for that could make one stand out over the other?

NikkiTMU

Head tilt and lumbar are desired. I have a Leggett and Platt S-cape model from over ten years ago. It is showing its age and at the last servicing, the tech had to replace stress fractured parts from a completely different model. I got lucky there, but most of the other parts aren’t manufactured any more. So basically, it is time to buy a new base.

Sven & Son Platinum Series Adjustable Bed Base $2195
Rize Contemporary IV Adjustable Base $1899
Dynasty Mattress DM9000 Series Adjustable Bed Base Frame $1599 ($200 White Glove)

Hello glennk,
Sometimes I’ve been able to glean perspective by going to Amazon and comparing reviews. But you have probably already done that.

Another brand that has the pillow tilt and lumbar support is Malouf.

Good luck with your search!

1 Like

I have a pending e-mail to Malouf. It looks like the S755 is the only model with the features I want. Only problem is, it isn’t shown on their website which has me thinking they have discontinued it.

The person where i bought my mattress has 3 of these types.
the Malouf S755 and the BedTech 6500 as well as the Yawnder 6.0, all of which have the lumber and pillow tilt.

Hopefully i can post his web address here, and he has a brick and mortar in san diego
Yawnder.com.
You get an extra 5% offer with the code yawnder5.
I am totally unfamiliar with this item, so i wouldn’t know a good price from a bad one.
The owner is Ben. He says he has them as i texted him out of curiosity. He sells a lot of malouf products and is an Auth Dealer.

1 Like

I wish there were a way to preview these models locally (Dallas, TX). E-mail sent to Yawnder for recommendations.

He usually responds rather quickly, you can use his chat feature too, it’s faster. I dont know much about Adjustable beds, so I am no help. But Ben knows his stuff, so hopefully he can help you! Good luck,
Norm

1 Like

Hi Glenn,
What they have told us is that it is out of stock for now and will be back in stock in early October. So hopefully it is not discontinued. We’ll see.

Fantastic!! Thank you for the post

1 Like

Is it my imagination, or is Atlantic Beds part of a larger company having multiple sites? I’m seeing the Leggett & Platt Prodigy™ LBR being sold for $2099 with White Glove and an Extended Warranty plus No Sales Tax. And if you call, they can give you “an even more special price!”

Trying to decide between Malouf S755 and the Leggett & Platt Prodigy LBR. Does anyone have any ideas or experiences?

1 Like

Was Ben any help? The Yawnder6 adjustable looked promising. Hopefully he got back to you!

He did and the Yawnder6 was nice. He sais the lumbar was too high for his liking and that the Yawnder5 might be better.

1 Like

Ok, cool, I hate recommending someone and they dont get back. Glad he did. I dont know much about adjustable bases, but checking online, his prices seem to be fairly reasonable, plus his extra discount. Hopefully, he has one that is perfect for you. What size are you looking for btw. If I see any others while I am surfing the net, I will let you know!

Waiting for a response back. Quality and reliability are the most important.

1 Like

Oh, you contacted him again?

Yes i did. Probably won’t hear back until tomorrow

Nice, hope he gets back and it works out for you!