Adjustable bed frame pre-purchase help

I am in the market for an adjustable bed frame. I have looked at Sven & Son split kings. My question is two fold…first am I correct in saying a split king uses two twin size mattresses? And second is my choice a good one or do the experts recommend other ones to consider. I am not set on this one brand. Once I get this decision done then the daunting task of mattress buying will start.

Hey Kebee9119.

Glad to see your on a journey for an adjustable base.

So many benefits with having a good solid base to your sleep habits.

I’m not sure details on Sven & Son base to discuss off had. I’ll let the TMU community jump in on that.

A king would be a split king that is correct.

Here is a few things to consider when shopping for a split King adjustable base online and with the amazing help of the TMU community to help you along the way

1. “NO Noise”

it’s the adjustable base death complaint is hearing that squeaking mouse sound in the frame or in the motor. You want your base to be well be “ghost quite”

1. Price point

I would focus more on quality then design look… As the ranges in price can be by the thousands.

1. Shipping / Availability / Ease of Assembly

A. shipping

Being a base in a box and easy to install and set up and usually more affordable as it cost less to ship.

B. Availability

Make sure at check out there is no surprises as some vendors are out of stock or delaying shipping as they are selling and hard to restock inventory for some other vendors.

C. Assembly

Try watching a videos tutorials of the product your considering so it’s not built to somehow end ups with an extra dozen parts.

1. Zero Gravity.

Not only is it cool to say but a cool feature to look into

1. No slip in the cracks

Last common complaint is that you’ll slip in the cracks of the two beds together. Make sure it has a strong system to hold the two in place with strong straps around the base.

Final point as singer Meghan Trainor says

Because you know I’m all about that bass
'Bout that bass, no treble
I’m all 'bout that bass, 'bout that bass, no treble
I’m all 'bout that bass, 'bout that bass, no treble

So do your research and start a good night sleep on a good adjustable base!

Brian

Thank you Brian for the helpful tips! Now hopefully some recommendations on brands and models so I can get thru this and onto mattresses.

Wonder if buying two separate adjustable twins and pushing them together would eliminate the fall between the crack thing???

Anyone else?..61 views and nobody else has anything to say???