Adjustable Bed Frames

My wife and I have recently started a search for a new mattress. I am very interested in the adjustable bed frames. I have looked online at Reverie and tested the Tempur Ergo in a local store. I saw something on the Internet that implied that Reverie made the beds for Tempur. Is this correct? Any other brands we can research? To me, this is more important than mattress because reliability issues would be major problem if the bed sticks in one spot.

It seems we can buy a bed frame and then decide on a mattress. We are still researching tempurpedic vs Latex. We live in Ms, and have not found a latex mattress to test. We have talked to Arizona Mattress and I am going to contact Astrabeds next week.

Thanks

Hi Jestes812,

There is more about choosing an adjustable bed in post #3 here and the adjustable bed topic that it links to that can help you choose an adjustable bed based on price vs features comparisons and also includes some retailers that you can use as good sources of information about the features of the adjustable beds they carry and as pricing references as well.

They used to but they don’t any more although they may still be made in the same factory (I don’t know this for certain).

Yes … I would also treat the purchase of an adjustable bed and a mattress as a separate purchase because there are many mattresses that would be suitable to use on an adjustable bed.

As you may know Arizona Premium is one of the members of this site which means that I think very highly of them and I believe that they compete well with the best in the industry in terms of their quality, value, service, and transparency.

There are some comments about Astrabeds and some of their sister companies in post #2 here and in post #3 here and a forum search on Astrabeds (you can just click this) will bring up more information about them as well. They have recently introduced a new latex lineup that uses organic Dunlop latex (see posts #6 and #7 here).

If you let me know your city or zip code in MS I’d also be happy to let you know about any of the better options or possibilities I’m aware of in your area.

Phoenix