Advice on new mattress that I'm considering, please.

Hi scubamom,

Thanks for the update and feedback. It’s great to see that your long saga has finally come to an end and that everything is now “as it should be” in spite of some “glitches” along the way and what seems like some rather “non perceptive” customer service reps at PLB.

[quote]This forum has been interesting, informative, and very helpful! I’d never have found Mattress to Go had I not been a part of this forum.

Many thanks Phoenix, Bob and to the others who kicked in their advice and two cents. Much appreciated. [/quote]

I also appreciate all your posts and contributions to the forum … and thank you as well :slight_smile:

Phoenix

Phoenix,

One last post that might be of use to those considering the Pure Latex Bliss bed. In my last post, I mentioned that it arrives firm and I was still breaking it in. To update, the bed reached the break-in point several weeks ago and is now extremely comfortable and truly feels like the bed I tested and liked so much at the store. It did take some time so be patient. I even walked on the bed - feet right next to each other, short steps, side to side from bottom to top - to help the process. It took a little longer than I expected to break-in/get my body used to it so if you’re new Pure Latex Bliss feels firm, give it time and know that you’ll get there.

Hi ATX2014,

Thanks for taking the time to share another update … and for the encouragement to others that may have the same mattress if it feels a little too firm. I appreciate it :slight_smile:

It’s great to see that your mattress worked out so well for you even though it did take a little time to break in.

Phoenix