Aloe Alexis-Is it worth it?

Hi mattressseeker,

[quote]In your opinion, do we get the best bang of our buck here considering the fact that we are getting “only 2-3 inch layers of blended latex?”
I m not asking for your opinion if it makes sense or anything, rather I m looking for an expert advice on the decision of buying this bed
from cost vs benefit ratio. [/quote]

Your question is really impossible to answer because there is no way to quantify the best “bang for the buck” based on the benefits for any particular person. It would depend on your specific criteria and preferences and the parts of your personal value equation that are most important to you. Post #13 here has more about how I would assess the “value” of a mattress purchase for any particular person.

Brooklyn Bedding is one of the members here which means that I think very highly of them and they compete well with the best in the industry in terms of quality, value, and service. You will find that the mattresses that are made by the same manufacturer are all in a similar “value” range from a material or commodity point of view (except in most cases higher budget mattresses will have a slightly higher margin) but of course a mattress isn’t a commodity where it’s value can be measured by the cost per inch of foam or the cost per pound of fabric.

You can read more about a latex hybrid vs an all latex mattress in post #13 here and the post it links to which also include some comments about the Alexis and a forum search on Alexis will bring up many more comments and feedback about it that may help you decide if it’s the"best bang for the buck" for you regardless of how anyone else may answer the same question.
There are certainly many forum members who have purchased it that are very happy with their purchase.

Phoenix