Aloe Alexis-Is it worth it?

Hi mattressseeker,

As you can see in post #5 here and in post #4 here … only you can decide whether any mattress is “worth it” to you based on how well you believe you will sleep on it, on how long you will sleep well, and all the other criteria that are important to you. That’s not something that someone else can answer for you.

The goal of this site is to help the members here with “how” to choose not with “what” to choose.

Your question is much like asking whether a particular food is “worth it” when it is really a matter of personal preference, individual circumstances and criteria, and what else you are comparing it to.

I realize that many people come here may be looking for more specific answers that they don’t realize are impossible to answer or that don’t involve their own research or “best judgement” but I don’t provide answers to questions that I can’t know, are impossible to answer without taking individual criteria into account, or that are based on individual preferences that each person needs to decide for themselves.

I personally wouldn’t hesitate to purchase any of the mattresses made by Brooklyn Bedding or any of the other members of this site or an even larger list of manufacturers that are mentioned throughout hundreds of posts on the forum if they were the best match for me in terms of PPP and the parts of my personal value equation that are most important to me (see post #5 here). From this perspective and based on the quality of the materials they would certainly be “worth it”.

I point to better options and possibilities wherever I see them regardless of whether they are a member here or not and my goal is to provide the information you need to make more informed choices based on all the criteria that are most important to you … not to make those choices for you.

Phoenix