alternatives to Saatva

Parklane will not deliver to NY…my zip code is 12401 so are there better values to the saatva mattress that is 899.00? cant seem to find any factory direct that will give online prices or deliver…lots of brick walls.

Hi davekiss,

You can see some thoughts and feedback about Saatva in post #1 here and the rest of the topic and a forum search on Saatva (you can just click the link) will bring up more comments and feedback about them as well. In very general terms for most people it would be a “better than average” quality/value choice compared to most of the mainstream mattresses made by the major manufacturers but it wouldn’t be in the same “quality/value” range as many of the other options that most of the members here would know about as a result of the information on the site.

Hopefully you’ve read the mattress shopping tutorial here which has all the basic information, steps, and guidelines you will need to make the best possible choice in any budget range … and perhaps more importantly know how and why to avoid the worst ones.

The better options and possibilities I’m aware of in and around the Kingston, NY area (subject to the quality/value guidelines here) are listed in post #4 here.

The tutorial also includes links to two lists of the better online options I’m aware of as well (in the optional online step).

Post #3 here also includes some of the “one choice fits all” online mattresses that may also be worth considering.

Phoenix