Any info comparing Savvy Rest with Brooklyn Bedding?

I have been searching & reading info provided here.
Do you have any thoughts about Savvy Rest vs Brooklyn Bedding?
Thanks very much

Hi Nyhama,

The Brooklyn Bedding #BestMattresEver and a Savvy Rest component latex mattress are very different mattresses and are really an apples to oranges comparison.

You can read a little more about a latex/polyfoam hybrid (latex comfort layers and a polyfoam support core) vs an all latex mattress in post #2 here.

Brooklyn Bedding itself is a member of this site which means that I think very highly of them and I believe they compete well with the best in the industry in terms of their quality, value, service, and transparency. You can see how they compare to the other “simplified choice” mattresses that they compete with in post #3 here. They use very high quality materials, have three firmness choices which covers the large majority of the firmness options that would be suitable for most people, and have a great return policy.

Savvy Rest on the other hand competes with other component latex mattresses and are sold direct and through a network of individual dealers. They certainly use high quality materials (either organic Dunlop latex or 100% natural Talalay latex) and like any component mattress they provide many options to fine tune the comfort or support of a mattress both before and after a purchase by either rearranging layers or exchanging a layer for a different firmness level but they don’t allow returns. In their case there are also many other similar component latex mattresses that use the same or similar materials and components and the same or a similar design and have similar exchange policies that are in a significantly lower budget range … many of which also offer returns for a minimal cost (see post #3 here).

Phoenix