Any recommended foundations for a Sleep On Latex bed?

I’ve looked through the excellent thread on foundations for latex mattresses that links quite a few different knockdown foundations, but I noticed the majority of ones I was most interested in ordering were 53’’ width, while SOL advertises their dimensions for a full size bed as 54’‘. Are there any recommendation, especially from anyone who has a SOL? I was considering going with the foundation from My Green Mattress (not listed on the guide, I believe), which is listed as 54’'. I’d generally prefer more natural products, like organic cotton for covers, etc.

Another thing I was wondering about was how likely these measurements are to be accurate (SOL’s dimensions or those of whatever foundation), as I’ve seen articles indicating quite a few mattresses and foundations are actually a little shorter than advertised. Certain mattress stores advertise having “correct dimensions” of 52.5’', for example.

This is SOL’s recommendation: We recommend a platform base or slatted foundation with spacing that is 3" apart or less. If you need to use a box spring, we strongly suggest using a bunky board or plywood board for extra support. Our mattresses are also very flexible and will work great on adjustable bed frames.

@My_Green_Mattress
@Latex_Mattress_Fact1
@Sleep_EZ