Anyone else unable to reach anyone at Custom Sleep Design?

Bob actually stopped by and helped adjust the bed which helped a bit. I think its a combination of the foundation and bed frame causing issues. He adjusted the middle support legs of the frame (purchased separately from thomasville) so they would barely touch the floor when the mattress was put on top which seemed to have helped. I ended up getting some 1/2" plywood pieces to put between the frame and foundation which seemed to help as well. Itā€™s pretty good now so no complaints at the moment. Iā€™m rooting for Bob and custom sleep design. Hopefully they can right the ship

Me and the wife have been shopping for a new mattress and thought weā€™d go with CSD. Just wondering if anyone had any updates to these issues. I was able to chat with someone on their website when browsing, but now we are iffy about ordering from them after reading this thread.

Iā€™d be very skeptical if I were you. Iā€™ve been waiting almost exactly a year for a replacement layer to a latex mattress topper he sold me. Periodically I used to send him emails asking him when I could expect delivery. I would get a response about how sorry he was to be late and he would get right on it, and Iā€™d have it no later than two weeks. I daresay Iā€™d get the same message today. Iā€™ve given up.

Hi JNS101879,

I would also tend to be cautious.

Their showroom number listed on their site is still out of service (and I just tried to call their 800 number to see if they were back in business but nobody picked up and it stayed on the hold message) and I would also want to make sure they had dealt with any issues (such as butterpatā€™s) that were connected to their financial difficulties. I would also want some assurance and some recent track record of timely deliveries and exchanges.

While I liked the materials and design of their mattresses and Bob is certainly knowledgeable about latex ā€¦ I would be very cautious until there was some good assurance that their difficulties and financial issues are over.

Phoenix

Thanks for the information everybody, this was one of the vendors that I was consideringā€¦

On to somewhere else.

I know this is an old post, but has there been any word on CSDā€™s status?

Monte

Hi Monte,

Unfortunately they are out of business.

Phoenix