Anyone know Simmons Beautyrest Westbury II Plush layering

Anyone know Simmons Beautyrest Westbury II Plush layering?

I used one in a hotel recently. I’m curious if anyone knows the polyfoam used (it’s a pocket coil with polyfoam only, per law tag).

Thanks

Hi dn,

There is a description of the Westbury II Plush here and another one here and another one here (scroll to the bottom of the page) that are all a little different but none of them have much in the way of specifics about foam quality (which you can safely assume is in the lower quality range).

Phoenix

Based on what I know, 1.5 lbs polyfoam, maybe 1.2. Some info from us-mattress.com helps decipher the pur foam, although with no ild/ifd listed.

I knew it’d be all polyfoam by law tag, and knew all lower quality at that. It did, however, keep me in good alignment, caused no shoulder or hip pain (hip pain I’ve been fighting on latex as you may recall, hence trying wool), and was remarkably dead on. I’m sure it’ll last poorly, but was curious enough to record info to investigate. It did not have a zipper attachable replaceable topper system like some websites say is available for it.

5/8" poly foam firm, over
1.5" convoluted foam, over
1" convoluted foam, over
Coils

Thanks for the links. I had the first 2. Last had more meaningful names for the foams. Interestingly, it’s price via hotel distribution websites doesn’t seem half bad… I interpret that to give some indication the effect comfort exchanges and retail inflated pricing with false sales and room to negotiate have on price.