Anyone tried a Latex Spring Hybrid?? (ex: Mattreses.net Hybrid w/Paralux/Slow Recovery Latex)

Hi comfortseeker72:

Thanks for providing an update on your purchase – I appreciate it!

Hi AT,

While other people’s comments about the knowledge and service of a particular business can certainly be very helpful … I would always keep in mind that you are the only one that can feel what you feel on a mattress and I would be cautious about using anyone else’s suggestions, experiences or reviews on a specific mattress (either positive or negative) or review sites in general as a reliable source of information or guidance about how you will feel on the same mattress or how suitable or how durable a mattress may be for you. While comfortseeker72 had a great experience with this being a comfortable product for her and her husband, it won’t necessarily be the case for you.

Unfortunately, in many if not most cases personal reviews can be more misleading than helpful because a mattress that would be a perfect choice for one person or even a larger group of people in terms of comfort, firmness, and PPP may be completely unsuitable for someone else to sleep on (even if they are in a similar weight range). In other words … reviews or other people’s experiences in general won’t tell you much if anything about the suitability, quality, durability, or “value” of a mattress for any particular person (see post #13 here).

Just in case you haven’t already (and you may have already read it), start with the Mattress Shopping Tutorial and work your way forward from there.

Thanks!

Phoenix