Anyone w/ the Ultimate Dream Latex mattress chime in?

Hi INeedSleep123,

Have you talked with them? Outside of local testing on mattresses with similar designs that you can use as a guideline … the best way to choose would be to talk with them directly so they can give you some insight that can help you make the choice that you believe would be best for you.

I would be cautious in using other people’s experiences or assessments of soft and firm because different body weights, sleeping positions, and personal preferences and perceptions can mean that one person’s “firm” is another person’s “soft”.

Phoenix

I am also thinking about getting the Ultimate Dream latex. Looks to be a great quality/value combo. I was going to call them first-to inquire about the return/exchange policy as it seems it is different than the policy for Brooklyn Bedding.

Hi dabeers,

Welcome to the Mattress Forum! :slight_smile:

The return/exchange policies for Dreamfoam depend on the mattress. Some of their mattresses have comfort layers that can be exchanged for a different firmness level (see post #7 here). If the mattress you purchase is fulfilled by Amazon it would be subject to the Amazon large items return policy and if it’s fulfilled by Dreamfoam then they generally doesn’t allow returns or if they do they would be through a more costly common carrier because the mattresses can’t be re-compressed.

Phoenix