Anything positive about Sealy Posturepedic Innersprings?

Has anyone here slept on a Sealy Posturepedic innerspring and have anything positive to say about it?

Hi JBR2022,

Jumping on here just for a little clarification…we don’t recommend the Sealy Posturepedic for most folks due to the lack of transparency in their specifications; since these can prematurely break down rather quickly for some sleepers (higher BMIs, certain health conditions, etc.), so it’s hard to assess these for durability or suitability for any given consumer over time. That being said, these are obviously very popular, and for folks with lower BMIs, people without specific needs, and/or those who are just looking for a reasonably priced innerspring mattress which are carried buy many retailers in most areas, they can fill that need.

Hopefully members with some experience with these will be able to share their experiences here as well!

~ Basilio

1 Like

Sealy Posturepedic?

Next

Best innerspring I ever tried was Aireloom Preferred Luxetop M1/M2 in Firm or Plush. 4 mattresses. My favorite was M1 Firm. I tried it out versis $37k ViSpring……Aireloom felt better due to the latex on top. Go figure!

John