Arizona eco hybrid vs sleep EZ 360 hybrid

I am torn between these two mattresses. Does anyone have any experience with either of these? I am mostly a side sleeper, about 165 pounds but also sleep on my back. Any suggestions?

1 Like

Hi macymom, and welcome back to the forum after 7 years!

As you know, any mattress you choose will be based on your Stats (height, BMI, sleeping position(s) and any underlying health concerns) and your PPP (posture & alignment, Pressure relief, and Personal preferences).

The difference between the Eco Sleep Hybrid Mattress from Arizona Premium and the 360 Hybrid from SleepEZ is really down to personal preference, on what features you want and feel are most important to you. The Eco Hybrid has a wool& bamboo cover, while the 360 Hybrid has wool and organic cotton; the Eco Hybrid has a 3" Talalay comfort layer with customizable firmness, while the 360 hybrid is flippable, with a 3" latex comfort layer on one side, and 2" on the other, can be either Talalay or Dunlop and also customizable firmness, Both have Quantum Edge Elite coils, both allow for layer exchanges and both of these Trusted Members of the site have excellent return policies and both have many years of experience in providing great durable comfortable mattresses for consumers. Both also have sales currently, with the Eco Hybrid being a good deal less expensive, as the 360 uses both Talalay and Dunlop.

So it really comes down to the features you want…either choice will provide an excellent sleep solution. Is a ‘flippable’ mattress which allows you to even the wear? As Latex is one of the most durables materials you can have in a mattress, being able to flip sides to even the wear is a. Choice rather than necessity…so: price, flippability, and latex type would be your
main ‘pros and cons’ bullet points. Talalay is considered ‘bouncier’ than the more dense feel of Dunlop, (think the difference between angel food cake and pound cake).

You have picked two very good mattresses, either of which will provide many years of comfortable sleep; hopefully other forum members can weigh in with their own experiences, but you can be confident in either mattress; please do keep us posted with which one you choose!

~ Basilio

1 Like

Well, I bought the Roma mattress from Sleep EZ. I just got it yesterday and slept on it last night. It felt wonderful. I was worried because it is only about 8 inch mattress but the dunlop latex felt perfect. I am wondering if I need to get a different base though. I put it over my split king foundation that went to my old Serta I sleep mattress. I don’t think they are actual springs but more like ushaped metal in there. Now I am wondering if that might ruin the latex. There is a fabric cover and dust ruffle over the base then the mattress. Do I have to get a wood slat foundation or could I perhaps get a foam base layer (I think Arizona Mattress sells the foam base). I am trying to do this as inexpensive as possible. What do you think?

Hi macymom,

Congratulations on your new Roma mattress! Happy to hear you are enjoying it! Not sure what exact foundation you are using, but if it did not damage the bottom of your old Serra, it’s likely fine - but your best bet would be to contact @Sleep_EZ to see what their relcommendations for bases are, and let them know about your split king base to make sure you don’t void any warranty/return policies as well as ensuring you aren’t damaging the Roma latex mattress…adding a layer of HD foam may be a solution as well. i hope you have many great nights on your new mattress!

~ Basilio