Arizona Mattress vs. Flexus Comfort?

I am sure this had been posted before, but I’m unable to locate anything about it so I’m hoping I can get some help.

I am currently trying to choose between the Arizona Mattress Ultimate Hybrid and the Flexus Comfort QUADRA-flex. From all appearances, they are almost identical mattresses except for coil count (1050+ for AZ, 862 for Flexus in a Queen size) and slight wire gauge differences. I’m uncertain what could make the QUADRA-Flex $200 cheaper with free shipping offered. Arizona Mattress has been incredibly helpful, and says they don’t know how Flexus can offer the mattress at that price and still use the same quality of materials as their Ultimate Hybrid. AZ mattress uses L&P coils, this is the only component that I don’t know about with the Flexus.

Does anyone happen to have any insight?

I actually was thinking of posting about those two myself. If the you don’t mind me inserting myself, I’d appreciate if Phoenix compared those two with the cheaper Eco Sleep mattress (which now also uses coils) as well.

Hi johnsama,

Welcome to the Mattress Forum! :slight_smile:

This actually has been mentioned previously on the forum. While I can’t speak to the pricing polices of individual manufactures, comparisons between both items were discussed previously here.

Phoenix

Hi drm870,

The Eco-Sleep was also discussed previously in this post.

Phoenix