Beautyrest True Energy Bryanna

Hi, Any Opinions on a Beautyrest True Energy Bryanna, or the Sealy Podium model? I liked both these but haven’t been able to find much info.
Thanks

Hi cownox,

I would start off by reading post #1 here which is the most important single post on the forum and has all the basic information, steps, and guidelines you will need to make the best possible choices. It will also help you avoid most of the worst choices including the major brands like Simmons or Sealy or any brands that refuse to disclose the quality of the materials they use in their mattresses and use lower quality materials and sell for higher prices than many of the other options from smaller independent manufacturers that are available to you.

When you get to step #3 if you let me know your city or zip code I’d be happy to let you know about any of the better options I’m aware of that are close to you.

Phoenix

Hi Phoenix,
Zip is 34654, I’m close to Clearwater and Tampa. I went back to the mattress store and tried all 3 beds again. I think I like the Beautyrest Anneliese just as well if not better than the Bryanna. I found out I could only get a floor model in the Sealy Podium which would come with the full warranty, but no comfort guarantee. I haven’t been able to find any info on the Podium, but I think the no comfort guarantee is a deal breaker for me considering the mess that I have been going through for the last 10 months.
Thanks, Cownox

Hi cownox,

A list of some of the better options and possibilities in your area I’m aware of are in post #143 here.

As you have hopefully read in the “read first” post and the guidelines it links to … I would avoid the mattresses you are considering completely unless you are comfortable with making a blind purchase where there is no way for you (or the salespeople that are selling them) to know the real quality or value of the mattress you are considering or make meaningful quality/value comparisons with other mattresses that are likely to be much better choices.

Phoenix