Bed Frame - Heavy Duty King

Sorry I didn’t specify. Yes, I am wanting it to be Talalay Latex, but I would try Dunlop if the price was right. I’m really waiting for a blowout sale since it’s not a necessity and they usually aren’t returnable.

Hi Shazb0t,

The component post includes some sources that regularly have what would be the equivalent of a “blowout” somewhere else all the time. For blended Talalay bare layers for example have you looked at mattresses.net or KTT?

Phoenix

I have to throw in my 2 cents on the Sealy bed frame here. I ordered it from Zoro Tools based on the recommendations in this thread. It was ordered on 10/13. UPS rejected the shipment on my behalf (before even attempting delivery) on 10/14 since the end of the box was busted open. I called Zoro, and they sent another one out on 10/14. I received it on 10/15. Fantastic customer service. They did not wait until the first one was received back before shipping the replacement.

Zoro takes the order, but the frame ships from Grainger. (Don’t bother trying to buy direct from Grainger, their price is about $30 higher.) I would happily buy from them again. Also, I found a coupon code online. Don’t remember what the coupon was for, but my shipped total was about $68 (I had to pay IL sales tax since I am in the same state as Zoro.)

Anywho, the frame was relatively easy to assemble. Just a couple smacks with a hammer popped in the one stubborn piece. Also, I have over 200 pounds of mattress on it (I suspect quite a bit more as it took 4 able bodied adults over 45 minutes to move it about 50 feet, which included 2 half flights of stairs.) Plus 2 over 200 pound adults with no durability concerns. The frame is strong!

Hope this helps someone!

Sharon

Hi sharon73,

Thanks for the feedback on your bedframe purchase … I appreciate it :slight_smile:

Phoenix

As a heavy couple, we needed a huge and solid frame, after searching for 2 days I concluded that Zinus is famous for making durable products, so I ordered the Zinus one choosing from this recommended list of heavy bed frames, I jumped hard when I was alone to test, and nothing got broken and it’s really value for the money. Try it once you’d be happy.

[center]
https://uploads.mattressunderground.com/outside/40172/81-M5cYhgUL._SL500_.jpg[/center]