Bed not functioning

:angry: My mattress frame has stopped working along with the remote on my IComfort Adjustabel Bed; what can I do or what is the phone number for the Manfacturer?

Hi LeoPFlood,

You’ve probably already checked this but just to make sure I would check to make sure the batteries are still good.

The first place I would call is the retailer you bought it from.

If for some reason this isn’t possible then I would call the Ergomotion number (the manufacturer) listed on the Serta Warranty information.

Phoenix

Thank yu for the information. I will try this if I can find the battery location. Since I am disabled, I cannot get down to go under the bed so I’ll hve to wait. Dou you know where the batteries are located? My beds were purchased in 2003 so the manuals aree lost in the clouds.

Thanks.

Leo

Hi LeoPFlood,

The batteries would be in the handheld remote. I don’t know which models were being sold in 2003 (I didn’t know there even was a Serta adjustable bed at the time) but there should be a cover in the controller that you can remove and replace them. If the adjustable was another manufacturer then I would call them.

Phoenix

i made the battery changes in the remote, but it does not light up like it di. M problem is that I don’t relly remember who the manuafacture is. I had some one to get me the serial number from the plate on the bed and it told me nothing. Since I cannot get down on the floor I am unsure of what is on the plate. Thank you for this information. If you have any other suggestion I will love to receive it.

Hi LeoPFlood,

This may well indicate a problem with the remote itself rather than the bed itself but you would need to find someone who can find some identifying information on the bed. Usually there is some indication of who makes the bed somewhere but you may need some help to find it. Once you have this it may be as simple as changing the remote.

Phoenix

Thank you, I will get someone to get under there again and look. You have been wonderful. Do you know of other manfactures that made the adjustable beds in2003?

Hi LeoPFlood,

Three that I can think of off the top of my head were Leggett & Platt , Craftmatic, and Electropedic.

Phoenix

These do not ring a bell. I know that it was another one, but cannot remember the name, but these were not it. Thanks. I will continue to search. I appreciate your efforts.

Leo