Bed Purchase

I am shopping for a bed. I like Foam mattress from a company called Brooklyn Bedding? Any remarks on this brand?

Hi easygreen,

Brooklyn Bedding is one of the members of this site which means that I think very highly of them and they compete well with the best in the industry. They are knowledgeable, experienced, transparent about the materials they use, and provide great service and guidance to their customers.

They make a wide range of foam mattresses including latex, latex hybrids, and memory foam mattresses so I’m not sure which type of foam mattress you are most interested in or that you prefer. All of their mattresses are good quality and value but of course the goal of any mattress purchase is to decide on which mattress is the best match for you in terms of PPP (Posture and alignment, Pressure relief, and Personal preferences).

A forum search on Brooklyn Bedding (you can just click this) will bring up many hundreds of posts with more information and feedback about their mattresses and if you search for Brooklyn Bedding and add the name of a mattress you are interested in to your search terms it will also bring up more specific information and feedback about that particular mattress as well.

I think the first step would be to decide which type of foam mattress you are most interested in and that you prefer. The main categories of foam mattresses would be an all latex mattress (latex from top to bottom), a latex polyfoam hybrid mattress (various combinations of latex comfort layers with a polyfoam support core), or a memory foam mattress (which use various combinations of memory foam over a polyfoam support core).

Just in case you haven’t read it yet … I would also make sure you have read the mattress shopping tutorial here.

Phoenix

Thank you for your quick response.